Navigation Wealth is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and in as much as is possible we provide advice to our clients on an impartial basis. In order to provide this advice, Navigation Wealth is required to demonstrate:
- Adherence with current data protection laws.
- Compliance with money laundering obligations.
- Avoid conflicts of interest in the advice we provide.
- Provide advice on a fair analysis of the market and in niche areas such as deposits we explain to our clients any limitations to the service we provide.
- Provide comprehensive statements of why we recommend particular products as suitable solutions.
- Establish familiarity with our clients and understand their needs and be in a position to demonstrate this.
- Complete Annual Audited Accounts for Navigation Wealth and file these with the Central Bank for scrutiny as required.
- Go through a comprehensive vetting system for the appointment of any new directors or senior staff.
- Evidence of appropriately trained and qualified staff.
- Ensure that all qualified staff complete high quality ongoing training and comply with Continuous Professional Development (CPD) hours to ensure that we can continue to provide the most up to date advice to our clients.
- Ensure that our Professional Liability Insurance meets the standards and cover levels laid down by the Central Bank.
Not all financial planning and investment entities in Ireland meet these exact standards. You can therefore be confident that Navigation Wealth Ltd, offers financial planning and investment services which meets the very highest standards.